Filters can be added and set individually. So they can give an overview of certain groups.
1. Click on the plus symbol in the upper menu bar on the left side
2. Click on New Filter
3. The Add Filter window opens
4. Select the desired ones from the possibilities If you have an overview of groups, you should select one or more groups and, if necessary, boards.
5. Click on "Create" to apply the filter
6. The filter displays the desired information
7. Changes of the filter are made on the left side of the menu by clicking on the corresponding gear wheel. It appears by hovering with your mouse over the filter.
Filters are dynamic, i.e. the information shown changes when something changes in the group(s).