Filters can be added and set individually. This way they can give an overview of certain tasks.
1. Click on the plus symbol in the upper menu bar on the left side.
2. Click on New Filter.
3. The "Add Filter" window opens.
4. Select the desired ones from the possibilities In an overview of completed tasks, you can select the completed option in the Status window.
5. Click on create to apply the filter
6. The filter displays the desired information
7. Changes of the filter are made on the left side of the menu by clicking on the corresponding gear wheel.
Filters are dynamic, i.e. the information shown changes when something changes in the tasks.