Each task can be assigned a specific time budget. This budget defines the maximum time that should be worked on the task until completion.
1. Go to the task in question for this.
2. Select the clock symbol in the upper third of the task view.
3. For maximum budget, select the number of hours and minutes that describe the maximum budget.
4. For Minimum Budget, select the number of hours and minutes after which a budget warning will be issued.
5. Under the item budget classification you can choose whether it is a one-time budget or if it is repeated monthly.